How to Join?
Joining is easy, and free! Here are the steps for joining:
- Explore GMW website with available resources, materials and inspiring ideas for your GMW.
- Initiate and take the lead on GMW Campaign in your country and make it suitable for the topics you wish to highlight during the Week.
- Collaborate with diverse group of organizations and institutions to plan GMW branded events and activities for children and youth.
- Make sure your event is branded as a Global Money Week event. Read more in the ‘Global Money Week Branding & Style Guidelines 2019’ document here.
- Before the event, fill out GMW Pre-Form 2019 to report on the events and activities that you are planning to organize during GMW2019 no later than 11 March 2019. The information provided is used for the GMW daily newsletter. Read more here.
- After the event, fill out the GMW Post-Form 2019 to send us photos and report on the events and activities that took place during GMW2019 no later than 30 April 2019. The information provided is used for the GMW Report 2019 and the website. Read more here.
How do we support you as you organize your Global Money Week?
We support you in the following ways:
- Offering you resources that can help you plan your Week (toolkit, brochure, Teaching Materials, GMW logos, etc.). See ‘Resources’ section on the GMW website.
- Explore ideas, and offer advice to help you run a successful GMW
- Link you to other partners in your country or worldwide
- Invite you to webinars prior to GMW2019 to share GMW news and meet other participants
- Keep you connected with the Campaign by sharing with you the latest updates
- Collecting data from the participants via the GMW Pre- and Post-Forms to generate the GMW Report 2019 with Campaign and countries highlights
And of course,
- Share your events via social media and the GMW newsletter before, during and after GMW
Tips for planning your GMW event!
- Don’t forget to add GMW to your annual event calendar
- Contact your affiliated institutions, businesses, sponsors, and schools to inform them about the Week, and get them involved in the GMW Campaign
- Explore ideas for potential events in the ‘Activities’ section here.
- Get inspired by earlier events by reading GMW Reports published in 2013-2017
- Take fun photos and videos with GMW logos and share them with the GMW Team
- As mentioned earlier, make sure your event is branded as a Global Money Week event. Read more in the ‘Global Money Week Branding & Style Guidelines 2019’ document here.
How can you send your photos or videos to GMW Team?
- PLEASE NOTE! For all media that include / show young people, please ensure that appropriate consent is obtained from parents, legal guardians, and/or from the photographer to ensure that the photos/videos may be widely published online (i.e. Global Money Week and Child & Youth Finance websites, press, social media, et cetera.) and in CYFI publications.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
GMW Team at Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI)
Follow Global Money Week (GMW) online!
The official hashtag of Global Money Week is